- Clean Water Action, leading grassroots environmental advocacy group
Not only is Stephanie a former staffer, she has background working on policy. Both of these will make her a strong legislator for the environment if elected.
- 314 Action, the largest pro-science advocacy organization committed to electing scientists and STEM professionals to public office
314 Action is proud to endorse Stephanie Walsh for State Senate.
- Women for the Future of Pittsburgh
- Named a “Gun Sense” Candidate by Mom’s Demand Action
- Gertrude Stein Club of Greater Pittsburgh
- Humane PA
- Larry Schweiger, national environmental leader, now retired, whose experience includes serving as President of the National Wildlife Federation, Chief Executive Officer of the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy, and Vice President of the Chesapeake Bay Foundation.
- Thaddeus Popovich, Co-founder, Allegheny County Clean Air Now (ACCAN)
Stephanie is approachable and willing to engage with you. She is multi-skilled, having had careers as a teacher, environmental activist, and public policy professional. She has my support.
- Kimberly Zachary, President, McCandless Town Council
I endorse Stephanie Walsh for Pennsylvania State Senate District 38. Government needs problem solvers who can reach across the aisle and get things done for the betterment of everyone. Stephanie has the experience of working with democrats and republicans to achieve common goals needed by all, and that’s why I’m endorsing her for State Senate.
- Ellen Kight, Retired Southwest Regional Director of the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, and past President of the Pittsburgh Partnership for Neighborhood Development
Stephanie understands crucial elements of governance like budgeting, and has an understanding of how you bring a broad cross-section of people together. We need more leaders like her in state government – that’s why I’m supporting her for State Senate.
- Amy Raslevich, Health Care Policy & Administration Consultant
I can guarantee Stephanie will use her integrity, intelligence, passion, and sincerity to do what is best for the residents of PA-38, and for the rest of the Commonwealth. Her focus on our communities, our families, our safety and security, our planet, and our prosperity is laser-like. She will make a positive difference for all of us.